A nose job, also referred to as a rhinoplasty, is a surgery that can reshape the nose and dramatically improve the appearance of the face. It is used to reduce the size of a large nose, correct bumps or other deformities on the bridge, refine the nasal tip, narrow nostrils, and even correct a deviated septum which can cause breathing problems. The goal of an aesthetic rhinoplasty is to create a harmonious balance between facial features for an overall more attractive look.
Listed below are some of the most common benefits associated with a nose job:
- Improved nasal balance and symmetry. Rhinoplasty can help create symmetry between your facial features by altering the shape, size, and projection of your nose for a more balanced look.
- Increased self-confidence. Many men and women who are unhappy with their noses are also dissatisfied with their overall appearance. Having rhinoplasty surgery to improve the look of your nose can result in an increase in self-confidence.
- Easier breathing. Deviated septums and other nasal issues can cause difficulty breathing. A nose job can help correct these problems, making it easier for you to breathe through your nose again.
- Improved facial harmony. A nose job can help create a harmonious balance between facial features, creating an overall more attractive look.
- Reduced nasal size. If you feel like your nose is too large or wide, rhinoplasty can help reduce the size and make it more proportionate to your face.
Request an Appointment at the Office of Dr. Armen Serebrakian Today!
Overall, a nose job can have a dramatic effect on the appearance of the face and result in improved self-confidence for many people. If you are considering undergoing rhinoplasty surgery, you will need to take the time to discuss all of your options with Dr. Armen Serebrakian of the Bay Area Laser Cosmetic Surgery Center. He can help you make an informed decision about whether this procedure is right for you. He has two office locations in the communities of Pinhole and Larkspur and can be contacted to request an appointment at the Pinhole location at 510-724-8282 or the Larkspur office at 415-461-5755. He is open to new patients in and around the area and surrounding cities.